The best thinning scissors in Australia is from Ichiro, and are made for hairdressers and barbers across the country.
Find out why so many salons and barbershops choose Ichiro for their thinning and texturising shears.
The Ichiro Seiki brand of hairdressing scissors is one of Australia's most loved. It comes with professional convex-edge blades that are able to cut hair, and also an ergonomically-designed design that is comfortable (440C or V10) and low prices.
Ichiro Brand has been popular due to its ability to bring top scissors to Australia and cut out the "middle man" which allows them to get better discounts on barbers across Oceania.
Ichiro Scissors Review. Brand Summary Review
- High-quality Materials
- Comfortable ergonomic handle designs
- Sharp convex-edge blades
- Prices under $500
- Most Popular Models: Rose Gold and K10, Matte black, Offset and more!
Ichiro Scissors Review
Ichiro is an Australian or New Zealand hairdressing brand that should be considered. Ichiro Scissors is a great choice for professional hair cutting.
Ichiro is a popular brand that offers professional hairdressing services across Australia and New Zealand.
Ichiro revolutionizes the industry of hair with elegant, high-end scissors that are affordable.
Ichiro Scissor Models Reviews
Ichiro is an expert in convex-edge blades as well as texturing shears.
To give barbers and hairdressers an ergonomic grip when cutting hair, the majority of models from Ichiro feature ergonomic handles that are offset.
These scissors are light and feature an easy closing and opening motion. They stand out among other scissors.
Let's breakdown the different versions of Ichiro Scissors:
Ichiro Offset Handle Scissors
- Prices from $250 to $500
- Sizes: 6"
- Types Cutting
- Steel: 440C Cutting Steel
- Review. "The first pair of Ichiro off-set hair cutting shears you've ever seen is a great bargain. The craftsmanship is amazing for the cost. The ball bearing tension is a standout feature that allows for smooth opening and closing of the hair when cutting. The Ichiro Offset, as expected from convex edge blades, performs well when it comes to cutting point as well as slice cutting. It is a comfortable grip and an overall enjoyable experience! For the price Ichiro Offset is a great value. Ichiro Offset is one of the most affordable hair shears in Australia!"
- Where can I Purchase Australia Ichiro Flat Hair Scissor
- Where To Buy USA: Ichiro Offset Hair Scissor):target="_blank"
Ichiro Rose Gold Handle Scissors
- Price : Between $250 to $450
- Sizes: 6"
- Types - Cutting
- Steel: Cutting Steel 440C
- Review - "The Ichiro rose gold is specifically designed to resemble the Offset model. Rose Gold colour coating makes these models feel unique and desirable. The lightweight design and offset handle gives you a secure grip when cutting hair. It's great for hairdressing and barbering using over-comb style cutting. We were not sure what we could expect but Ichiro rose gold was a pleasant surprise. Ichiro rose gold was fun to work with, which made these scissor reviews a lot more enjoyable. Rose Gold scissors are always an extremely well-known option, and Ichiro models offer great value for money in Australia.
- Where to Buy Australia Ichiro RoseGold Hair Shear
- Where to Buy USA Ichiro Rosegold Hair Shear